One day we ventured into Phoenix (David lives 20 minutes North in Peoria) to go to Smeeks, a store I heard from Nie. Sorry Nie but I was hoping for a bit more candy... you know paper bags and barrels of candy to load up on...this store was more novelty but still cute...I guess.
The we went to the amazing Encanto Park, where there is an island in the middle with an Enchanted Island with rides.

We also went out on Uncle David's boat despite the fact the water was freezing. Well Tyler really wanted to ride the raft. He seemed to have a lot of fun so I jumped on with him. That inspired David to go too fast and we were knocked off into the freezing ice cold water. SHOCK!
Thursday night Matt got off work and flew down to spend the weekend with us. Friday we went to the Zoo and Saturday we ate a box of popsicles and played in the sprinklers!
***On a sad note, we think we lost our camera. Maybe at a park... So I took a few pics with my phone and we had our camcorder but that camer was like $400! Well I hope it does turn up.
No comments:
Post a Comment