Thursday, March 18, 2010

Seusstastic!

We had a Dr. Seuss party to celebrate the writer's birthday! It was a lot of fun and we put a lot of creative work into it. Matt and I attempted our first "fancy" cake, using fondant. It didn't turn out great but you know what Dr. Seuss' style was a bit sloppy so it all worked out!

Aspen Who with Thing 1 and 2!

Aspen Who and her hair




Green Eggs and Ham

Yertle the Turtle




We played games from the "Cat in the Hat", watched "In Search for Dr. Seuss" and the Lorax gave the guests some seeds to grow Truffula Trees!

4 comments:

Gerb said...

Wow!! You are super ambitious. This looks like so much fun!

Sarah said...

You are a fun mom. I keep telling people I dread the day that Thor and Winnie are old enough to realize that I am an old mom without the energy to do all this fun stuff!

Andy and Brandi Newlan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! That looks like SOOO much fun!!! I'm so jealous!!!

Cara said...

Thanks guys!