Friday, August 1, 2008

My patio project!

So I really wanted a patio set project. I have been searching and searching for a good deal. Well I found it yesterday!! I was thinking I would maybe sell the project. But now that it is finished I really like it and will probably keep it!!

Before:


During the project Matt helped me paint:


The ugly blank canvas. Are back porch is only like 5ftx5ft
so at the bottom there is this cement slab, long and narrow:


Ta-da!! The finished project, sorta I still need a plant pot
and some throw pillows:


I kept the old cushions they were too comfy to chuck.


I also bought the table, 8 chairs and umbrella
for a great price $35! Beat that:


Cute huh?

2 comments:

Andy and Brandi Newlan said...

It looks beautiful!!! You make me home sick!

Ashleigh said...

It looks great! Good work!