Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aspen's Birthday!!

Our baby girl turned SIX on Monday, where has the time gone? She started the day at school, the first day of school actually, but she didn't mind. That evening she had a big party with lots of friends and family, she had a great time and called it her best birthday ever!! Nice!

6 things about Aspen:
1. She loves to play with friends.
2. Her favorite food is Salmon!
3. She loves school.
4. Dressing up and make up, we are in trouble!
5. She is a great big sister and loves her family.
6. Sweet heart and sensitive.

Back to school:

Playing hard:

Static!

Fun fun fun!

Look at all those presents:

I like her friend Audrey's reaction:

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday Aspen!

Sarah said...

Hard to believe she's six. Looks like it was an amazing party! Lucky girl.

Andy and Brandi Newlan said...

WHY???? Why do I have to be in California? I miss you guys so much! I can't believe you had such an amazing party with out me :( I'm so sad! I miss my little girl. What happened to the little two year old? LOL! I love you guys!