Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chandler the 3 year old!

Chandler had a specific birthday party theme request. "I want a robot dragon party!" So the decorations were robot (table cloth, banner, cups) and the cake was dragon. We throw birthday parties on the even numbered year but we still let him have a friend over for lunch and cake.






Chandler always has the best luck on his birthday, last year he got on a real train and blew the horn, this year a fire truck!

3 things about Chandler:
1. He is a comedian and loves to make people laugh.
2. He lovvvvves fruit snacks, he is keeping Treetop in business.
3. Chandler loves his family, is very smart and is starting the horrible threes!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! I can't believe how much he looks like Matt!

Annette said...

I was thinking the same thing! In the pic with the robot he looks just like a mini Matt!!