This year is flying, when will the way time flies stop surprising me?
-I started a new job, I work at Allstate Insurance. I really like it, I work 3 days a week and the ladies I work with are a lot of fun.
-Matt is starting to get busy at work, the higher the temperature the busier he is.
-Tyler is counting the seconds til school is out. He watches the kids a couple hours in the afternoon til the parents get home, $$$.
-Aspen had her spring piano recital and then her dance recital, she did a good job...but as a dance group they kinda looked all over the place.
-Chandler is turning three in a week and we need to accomplish the potty training ASAP! He is signed up for preschool this fall and he can't wait!
-Nichole is still living in Orem, working and going to group everyday except weekends. She will start UVU in the fall.
Would post the videos of the recitals but having technical problems...no really...we even have the manual out...yeah that desperate.
No comments:
Post a Comment