Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More...

....Cousin's Party details:
January 1st we have the room from 10-4, I will set up at 10, say everyone else starts to arrive by 11 and then we eat at noon, play games, eat, play games etc.
Room # 300

Food:
All the cousins bring soup in a crock pot...again? Yes again! It was easy, delicious and fun to try all the different kinds! If your soup requires toppings ex. cheese, sour cream please bring it.

Eileen- Let's Guess...ROLLS of course :)
Nancy- Bowls, plates both large and small, forks, spoons and napkins.
Susan- A large green salad, I can bring the dressings.

I am bringing dessert!

We are going to be in a different/bigger room this time, we will have games, some play areas for the little kiddos and so on.

YANKEE SWAP/WHITE ELEPHANT:
I will either have everyone put their names into a box OR we will have everyone draw a number and go in that order. A change from the age order and that way kids get mixed in and so on.

RULES:
-No candy!
-Try to use unwanted gifts you received for Christmas (regift), just make sure it wasn't from family attending the party ha ha!
-No more then $5 per gift!
-Keep it in a BUDGET that your family can handle just cause you can spend up to $5 doesn't mean you should!
***The usual white elephant rules apply but just a refresher:
-You open a gift or you steal.
-Things can only be stolen once per round.
-You can't take right back a gift stolen from you.
-When the last gift has opened, the first person to start the game gets to decide if they want to steal a gift or keep the one they have!

1 comment:

Annette said...

YAY! I'm very excited! Thanks for putting this together.