Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's in the air...

Christmas! The kids could not wait to start decorating this year because we told them we would get a real tree. What a difference a real tree is! The way it feels, smells and looks. I don't know if I can put a fake one up again...well let's see what my tune is after Christmas day when it's clean up time!




2 comments:

Andy and Brandi Newlan said...

I miss having a real tree! I have only had that one the first year Andy and I were married, but it was SO perfect! Andy wants one every year and complains about our fake tree, but it's so much easier until we get a house...I WANT A HOUSE!!!! DARNIT!!!!

Sarah said...

There is nothing like a real tree. I think we are going to get one today; if we can stand to go out in the snow, that is!