Nichole will be in detention (juvie, kiddie jail etc.) til after Thanksgiving, at the least. While in there she is going to be having a psychological evaluation. Seeing how we know how long she will be there I am going to give you guys her address so you can write to her. Please send her words of encouragement, love and support.
Address it:
Nichole Ferran
Glacier Unit
1991 South State Street
Provo, Utah 84606
Remember she put herself there, she has a criminal thinking error, personality disorder and low self esteem. We are hoping she gets into a program that can help her help herself. She has had everyone else try to do it for, a horse led to water. Next court date Nov. 25 from there we may get a better idea how much longer she will be in there and where she is going next.
1 comment:
I have really got to write her! I hope she is doing ok. Silly girl, always causing problems for herself. :( I love your new family pics BTW!
Post a Comment