This year is Matt's Golden 25th birthday! I wasn't sure what to do this year, we usually have parties on the even numbered bithdays but this was his golden.... the debate goes on in my head.... then his sister Whitney comes up with a great plan, "Let's take him to Jim Gaffigan!" Brilliant!!! We had dinner at Rodizio Grill in trolly square so that Matt could have his precious strawberry soup and then we hit the 9pm show at Kingsbury Hall.
Whitney, our best friends Jen and Eric, and the bday boy!

Jim was so funny!! We all walked out with sore faces from smiling and laughing so much! I did give Matt a gift too, The Office 5. I think this birthday is all about laughter, anything more fitting for Matt, I think not.
Thanks Matt for keeping me laughing, you are always there for me and I don't know what I would do with out you, I love you baby!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!! Sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment