Friday, August 14, 2009

Poor Chan-man!


Somehow I dropped the ball on well child check up's! Apparently Chandler missed his 1 year and 15 month visit, as a result he also missed the shots. So how many does he need? 8, EIGHT!
So yesterday the doc gave him five, luckily he was only poked three times. One of the shots held three vaccines! He will get the other ones in February.

Poor kid! He has not moved from the corner in the couch all day. He went to bed just fine last night but woke up very sore today! I know that walking around would help him but he just doesn't want to and I am not going to push it. So sad to see him this way. He will ask for his trucks and just push them around on his lap cause he doesnt want to move.

No comments: