Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aspen's Bday!


Tepanyaki Japanses Steakhouse, Aspen's pick!



I like to let my children decorate their own cake on their bday, if they want to. They usually do want to and this year there were two kiddos decorating one cake, I think it turned out beautiful!




Oh my gosh! Is all she could say when she opened her cute pink camera, that phrase was said often and I love her excitement!
7 things about Aspen:
1. Math is her favorite subject, that is from her Dad, not me.
2. She loves to help cook and bake, she even has her own little apron.
3. Aspen is adventurous.
4. She gets pretty excited when she finds the geocache first!
5. Aspen is loving and sensitive.
6. She loves to go swimming and has been taking lessons.
7. Aspen was the second tallest in her class.
I am so thankful for my daughter she is a blessing to me in so many ways. We are so alike that it can be difficult because we both tend to argue but we also get over it pretty easily. I love her and hope that this year brings her many reasons to smile and few to cry about!




No comments: