Friday, May 29, 2009

May update!

Wow May is almost over already! You think I would get use to this time flying but I can't.
May has been really crazy for us, here are a couple of low and high-lights:

1. Aspen had her first piano recital!
2. Tyler got braces!
3. Nichole has been fooling us all and continued to see Victor. They were meeting in the school parking lot. She was arrested and so was he. She is in detention (kids jail, 15 days so far) and waiting for a foster home. It will probably be another week and a half.
4. Chandler is in his terrible two's but still cute.
5. Today was the kids last day of school for summer :(

Already trying to fill his dad's shoes!


Waiting to give Beethoven a run for his money!
Tyler the brace face:

Dress like a pirate day at school:


Ty getting a summer buzz! Hey it might help him go faster:

Last day of school!




May is on its way out the door and June looks busy and stressful. I better hold on tight...

No comments: