Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Chandler!

Today is our little baby's birthday. The big guys is TWO! Holy smokes...
Chandler loves trains! (and cars... and car keys)
So we were heading back from picking up his cake and I saw a train stopped on the tracks along the road we were on. He saw it and was really excited so I thought "Its his birthday I can turn around and pull into the parking lot by the tracks so he can get a close look" We got out of the car and were waving to the engineer, when the gentleman got out. He came and visited with us. He then asked if I had a camera on me. He took Chand up into the train!! He even had him push the button to the loud horn. Wow what a cool engineer-guy and neat thing to happen on a little boy's birthday!!!





For his birthday we went to an almost done park where we could use our home made train! He had family and friends over and we gave the little tots conductor hats, watches and whistles.

All aboard!


The wind really got going and was knocking everything everywhere so we went home for cake and presents!

Silly man!


Sticking with tradition:
Two things about Chandler
1. Like I said this kid loves trains and cars! He is always saying CHOO CHOO and give me the keys!
2.He is so smart.... tooo smart! And he has an awesome horse impersonation. We are trying to get it on tape, coming soon!
Only two things huh?

2 comments:

Andy and Brandi Newlan said...

I can not believe how huge the kids are! It's insane! I'm sorry to hear that you guys are still having such problems with Nicole! I wish that girl would realize the problems she is creating for herself in the end, but I guess she has to learn from her own mistakes (reminds me of myself). It looks like you are all doing very well though! :)

Cara said...

Reminds me of myself too except that you and I actually learn... and not repeat... I think :)