Jenny tagged me so here we go!
8 TV Shows That I Love To Watch:
1- The Office
2- Top Gear
3- Paula Deen
4- Desperate Housewives
5 - Family Guy - I know I know
6- Semi-Homeade
7 - 30-minute meals
8- Several stupid reality shows
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1 - Slept in because it was Saturday!
2 - Did the dishes, swept and mopped.
3 - Rode my motorcycle.
4 - Mowed my grandma's lawn.
5 - Took a shower!
6 - Went on a double date with some friends to Lagoon.
7 - Screamed on rollercoasters.
8 - Had some hot cocoa at Mimis on our way home.
8 Favorite Places To Eat:
1 - Juice Press
2 - Mi Ranchito
3 - Ruby River
4 - Wingers
5 - Mimi's
6 - Chili's
7 - Ottavios
8 - Tepanyaki
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1 - Disneyland for Christmas!!
2 - Halloween!
3 - Spring!
4 - Watching the Office with friends tonight.
5 - Next May, our lucky 7th wedding anniversary.
6 - Holiday food and parties!
7 - Tuesday, when the kids go back to school.
8 - Pay day.
8 People I Tag:
1 - Charity Blakely
2 - Michelle Black
3 - Meredith Partridge
4 - Sarah Hexburg
5 - Abigail Bolton
6 - Erika Gonzales
Repeating Jenny I also say
7 - Ashleigh Belliston
8 - Sharon Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment