Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mom's Birthday

Today is our mom, Jeannie's birthday. She would have been 45. Nichole, Ty and I went up together just the three of us and left her flowers.

It was beautiful drive, no rain and we enjoyed talking about our mom.

We are comforted in knowing that we will see her again and we all feel strong in the fact that she is busy in heaven.

The mischief begins!
Rockin the 80's
Beautiful mother of the bride
Fun facts about Jeannie:
1. She believed in the paranormal.
2. Way scared of spiders.
3. Loved fishing, swimming and boating.
4. Gave the best back scratching.
5. She made beautiful floral arrangements.
6. When the going got tough she was there!!
(I need to get a scanner so I can put up more pictures! Any suggestions on a good one?)



1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

That is nice that you were able to celebrate her birthday as family. It's important that you do that!