I had some anxiety about going up there, kind of like seeing it would make everything that much more final. Somehow the feeling that I should just be able to pick up the phone and call her, or that all of this is unreal and I am going to run into her somewhere is still there in my heart.
Also being there usually makes me cry but I didn't today one because my grandma was there and I have to be strong. Two because more and more I know that she is not there but she is everywhere with me. She is in Nichole's smile and Tyler's eyes. In Aspen's giggle and Chandler's hug.
"God saw you getting tired
And a cure was not to be
As He put His arms around you
And whispered "Come with me"
And though we loved you dearly
We could not make you stay
A golden heart stopped beating
Hard working hands laid at rest
God took you from us
To prove he only takes the best"
Close up of her marker:
The grass is still coming in:
A quiet moment under the tree where Nana rests:
We miss you mom!!
1 comment:
Post a Comment