So I had to run up to Wasatch Lawns today to approve the proof of my mom's marker and took a couple of pictures of her temporary marker. The temporary marker will be there until the real marker comes in July. We just wanted to make sure there was something there for Memorial Day. The temporary markers are lasered and the even put a picture on it, kinda neat.
5 comments:
I didn't realize markers took so long to come. That temporary one is kind of cool.
Will the permanent one look like the temporary? I agree with Sarah, the temporary looks cool.
No the temporary doesn't look like the permanent stone one.
Welcome to the blog world, I really need to work on mine and figure out how to add other people's blog addresses to it so I can keep updated easier. You guys look great and I'm glad you're doing all right.
Post a Comment