Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Living & Loving

It has been a couple years since I blogged. A LOT happened in that time. Keep moving forward!
A quick, like super quick, review:

Aspen & Chandler, growing like weeds, eating like termites and driving Mom crazy! Wait, that is not a change!
Tyler just finished his Jr year at AFHS, GO CAVEMEN! He has a great group of friends and plenty to look forward to his Senior year!


My sister Nichole had a baby! Dillon was born Dec. 30 2012

This picture was the last one taken of my dear Uncle Bob alive. He had just come home from another week in the hospital and we knew his days were numbered. What we didn't expect was that very night he would return to Heaven. I am so thankful for the two years I was able to have him in my home with my Grandma taking care of them. Grandma is now at my Aunt's house where she can be better watched. Miss her every day!

Dating is NOT fun! But I think I got lucky and found a great catch! This picture is of Josh and I in Moab this spring where we hiked to Delicate Arch.

Josh has four kids and my children love them! What a gang we have together! (This picture also has his little sister in it )

I plan to start blogging again. It's a great way to see my children grow, I enjoy looking back through my blog like a family journal! The posts will be different with different faces then before but life is good and there are many adventures to be had! 
Lovin' life! Cara

No comments: