I guess I should keep the family updated. (June)Nichole had been living down in Fillmore at a new foster home, her drug use was getting out of control. (October) The judge ordered Nichole to drug treatment for her Meth use. (Oct. 30) Nichole took off from drug treatment after 3 days. (Nov 1) Warrant issued for Nicholes arrest.
I asked Nichole to please call in and let me know she is alive. That lasted about a week and half. She stopped calling.
I know she is alive from her contact with other people. She did leave a voicemail Thanksgiving morning, I didn't hear her call and she never called back.
I also know she is still using. All we can do is pray.
5 comments:
I stopped calling you because you made me feel guilty and worthless. Yes, i was using in Fillmore but it was not "out of control." I maintained my job, groups, therapy, and tried to communicate with my foster mom. I worked through alot of stuff there. That was my family and the only reason i ran from rehab is because i knew i would never get home to you guys or back to fillmore. so i decided it was not worth being locked down like that when i had nothing to lose. I didnt run away so that i could use drugs, i ran because its bullshit how everybody treats me. I am not a little kid. I know i screw up alot and am impulsive with things but i have never had bad intentions towards anyone else. Everybody thinks im some meth addict now and its not even like that. Im not going to lie to you, and tell you im being perfect. Yes, i still use meth occasionaly but if i do anything these days it is weed. Im trying to spend my money on stuff like clothes and hygiene stuff since i have nothing. I guess all the foster girls at that last place stole all my stuff..again. But that is my consequence and i am ok with that i guess. And no im not living in the streets or with random people being some crack-head. I have not been breaking the law and stealing either. I want to talk to you but you always make me feel bad. I love you all very much and please dont be saying these bad things about me until you at least talk to me.
Wow Nichole, I am glad you can just make stuff up and believe it. Whatever works for you. When you would call I would stick to talking about the general, so I have no idea how that could make you feel guilty and worthless. I tried not to push anything so you would keep calling me. You only care about yourself. You were not maintaining in Fillmore either, and it was getting out of control, remember the weekend we came to see you at your work. You told me how desperately you needed to get in rehab, how bad it had gotten. Lying then or lying now? How did you KNOW you would never get back to us or Fillmore? Because you have no intention to stop using drugs? "Everybody thinks" huh? Hmm interesting. A little Meth? No such thing. You have nothing because you walked away from everything and everyone. I have offered clothing and hygeine products to you, it say on my porch for a month and I also said I would drop it off somewhere close to you. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAYS YOU ARE JUMPING PLACES TO LIVE I HAVE THE RECORDED MESSAGE SAVED! The last conversation we had I was asleep when you called in the middle of the night, we had a nice conversation and you ended saying you may come by and see us that weekend... so yeah I must really be making you feel bad. You stopped calling for no good reason other then... I dont even have a clue. I have said nothing bad about you.
if i came to see you would you turn me in?? i would rather just come talk to you face to face. and i appreciate the offer for clothes i have just not had a ride to PG. I still need stuff tho so i might stop by to come get that bag if its still there..thanks for everything Cara.
If you would like for me to bring you the bag and we could talk, that works for me. Weekends are better or nights. Take care.
NICOLE: YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU AND NEEDS YOU. DOING METH IS NOT A GOOD THING, YA KNOW. PLEASE FORGET THE PAST AND WORK THINGS OUT WITH CARA, AS SHE HAS DONE A LOT FOR YOU. RAISING YOU AND TYLER HAS NOT BEEN EASY FOR HER AND MATT. PLEASE THING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU CAN CALL US IF YOU NEED ANYTHING--PLEASE.
SHARON
Post a Comment