I have just been dealing with it and feeling insecure about it. When I went to the dermatologist for another issue and said Hey while I am here check this out!
He knew what it was!! Dont ask me the name. We scheduled surgery to have it removed.
That day was today! So without a pic of the bump cause I didn't take one, here are my five stitches!
Ew.
After removing and a bunch of Dr. lingo that goes over my head. The basics are this: It was deep, he hit an artery and cartarized it, its all gone and shouldn't come back, it was basically a tumor but he is not worried about it and he sent it to bio!!
I am not allowed to wash my hair for a couple days and it hurts. Fun.
3 comments:
My aunt had the same thing and it was in the same place. It bugged her for years and she went from Dr. to Dr. with no results and like you one day there was a Dr. that knew what it was and took care of it. I am glad that they took care of it and that everything turned out fine.
Yikes! That doesn't sound fun. Hopefully it's gone for good! Get better soon!
Thanks guys! I am just glad the three days of not washing my hair is over!!
Post a Comment