We had great weather for the ride down and stopped in St. George for dinner, while waiting for our table we checked out a clothing store.
I think we should definitely have bought these hot glasses:
Friday night we went dancing at LAX at the Luxor. I go to Vegas often but I had never been in the Luxor before, strange. It was very nice, just like most of the strip casinos.
Saturday we took a walk around the south end of the Strip, since I am usually at the north. I even went in the Excalibur, which isnt exciting unless you are going to the Tournament of the Kings, which we didn't.

We had heard that the Rio Buffet was a good one, since we were going to a show there anyways we figured we would check it out! So much selection! There was a bit of a wait to get in but it was nothing compared to the wait we saw when we left, good timing!
Erika and I, after a big meal!

We went Vegas style all the way with a magic show/comedy.
The Penn and Teller show!

The audience was invited before the show started to check out this box. When the show started Penn walked out on stage and Teller appeared out of the box! Trap door?
At the end of the show Penn and Teller go out and give autographs and take pictures! I was so excited!
He is so tall! 6'7
Teller Talks! I had always wondered but yes he does talk, he even called me beautiful *blush*
It was a nice trip with okay weather, no sun :( And we enjoyed some R & R.
Next time we go we are going to eat at the Bellagio Buffet and see KA, better start saving!
No comments:
Post a Comment