Friday, June 6, 2008

Slow down!

We have had a busy week and I hardly know where the time has gone!
As a family we have set a goal to bike from Utah lake to Provo Canyon AND back, we hope to accomplish this by August. Aspen as been having trouble keeping up and on our last bike ride from the lake to Movies 8 (and back) we realized it might be too much for her. So we bought a trailer for her and Chandler to ride in.

Here are some pictures from the last trip:

LOL I tried to get out of the picture but there is my caboose none the less.

Chandler is content with some beef jerkey!


Also this last week Chandler got his first hair cut! It didn't go so well.
Not so bad...
Wait a minute...
Stop holding me still!
Oh candy!! Oh okay...

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

That looks like so much fun! We'll have to join you one of these nights. I love that biking trail!